Can a friend join my group after it has already started?
- Groups are closed once finalized registration and program begins.
- Facilitators can start a new group with minimum 4 participants, including the facilitator.
What is the maximum of participants a group can have?
- 12 (including the facilitator).
- We encourage small groups for best experience during group discussions.
Can a group begin at any time of the year?
Yes, once a group is consolidated by the facilitator the members must register individually and can begin the program.
Is there a specific order to watch the videos
There is no particular order for groups to follow, groups have complete freedom to choose which session to watch first.
Groups can also decide to watch short clips for individual questions, or watch an entire video with the complete discussion. Worksheets with discussion questions are also at hand to start group discussions.
Can someone join as an individual and not participate in any group?
- This program is designed for group participation. The discussions are intended to help develop rational debate and foster mutual respect.
- There is a minimum of 4 people per each group and maximum of 12 participants, including the facilitator.
Will I have access to the material once the program ends?
Yes. Once you are officially registered, you’ll have access to the materials purchased.
Are discussion groups recorded?
- No, when held online these sessions are live and not recorded.
- The only material recorded are the videos.